College of Engineering Trikaripur is a fast growing Engineering college in north Kerala. It offers undergraduate courses, leading to the award of B.Tech degree of the Cochin University of Science and Technology and APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University. The college is established in the year 2000, under the auspices of the co-operative academy of professional education (CAPE), an autonomous society under government of Kerala. The institution provides an environment conducive to technical education thereby bringing out the innate talents and professionalism in each of the students.
The college is 17 km away from Payyanur and 11 km away from Cheruvathur Town. The nearest railway station is Cheruvathur. The campus, extending over 25 acres of land is located in Cheemeni, a serene village in south eastern corner of Kasargod district bordering Kannur district.
* To be a premier institution in education and research for moulding technically competent and socially committed professionals.
* Promote interdisciplinary research and innovation so as to meet the current needs of industry and society.
* Attract, nurture and retain the best faculty and technical manpower.
* Provide state-of-the art facility for quality technical education.
* Develop personality and professional skills of the students through interaction with alumni, academia and industry.
The department of Computer Science and Engineering emphasizes in nurturing the potential of the students and above all plays a vital role in carving out software intellectuals excelling in innovation, creativity and quality.
The department of Information Technology lays emphasis to elicit revolutionary software professionals to convene the demands of the fast changing world.
* To craft competent and socially committed professionals in the field of computer science
* To provide a strong foundation in theoretical and practical aspects of computer science
* To impart technical skills necessary to generate quality professional according to industry needs
* To develop human resource with the ability to apply the knowledge for the benefit of the society.